3.23.2012

IU Hoosiers

Watching my beloved alma mater do battle with the highly favored Kentucky Wildcats has me thinking.

Uh, oh. Suddenly I can't stop shivering.

No worries, I'm merely thinking about card sets. Has anyone heard of a set depicting college basketball stars of the past? I'd be particularly keen on collecting Hoosiers, of course.

I know this is unlikely but I figured where better to pose the question.

Why don't you just spend three seconds and do a basic Internet search? Man, sometimes you frighten me.

Um, so, leave a comment if you know of any such thing. Meanwhile, check out the latest Fun-Time Baseball Hall post and then go vote for the Indians of yore - including fairly recent yore. I'll announce the Padre inductees in the next day or so. Thanks for voting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Me *shrugs*