12.13.2011

Life Happens

Just a quick update here for my blogger friends. If all goes well, we'll close on our new house on Friday and be moving Monday and Tuesday - and of course be preoccupied settling in (including getting a last-minute tree up for our daughter's sake) - and then immediately doing some light traveling around the holidays to visit family.

In other words, in another day or perhaps two I'll be closing up my card boxes to prep for the move. I wanted to apologize to anyone I'm talking trade with at the moment because if we don't wrap up those deals very soon, then they'll probably have to wait awhile.

It's been a scattered existence for awhile since we sold our home in June and have been in ohsocramped temporary quarters - and it's been more crazy as of late - so if anyone happens to be waiting on something from me, please let me know. I think I have all my bases (so to speak) covered but I just want to be sure.

In fact, even if we've just been talking trade, send me a reminder. I know I have a couple of pending deals and I do believe I have them properly logged, but it wouldn't hurt at this point to remind me just in case.

Meanwhile, my P.O. Box will be open and checked for another four months so if anyone is in the process of sending me cards, you're good. I'll get word out about the new address once we're officially in the place.

Enjoy the holidays.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats, good luck, safe travels and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new home - a most excellent Christmas present, indeed.

    Good luck with the move (we made the old house-temp apartment-new house transition in APR-JUN) and try to enjoy the holidays as much as you can.

    Safe travels and we'll 'see' you on the other side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry christmas and good luck with the new place

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy moving! I know you'll be glad to get into more spacious surroundings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the good wishes everyone. Merry Christmas and Happy Assorted Holidays to all.

    ReplyDelete

Search Me *shrugs*