12.17.2011

Discounted Blasters

While shopping for cleaning supplies at Walmart, preparing for our move tomorrow through Tuesday, I found two blasters discounted 25% - a Topps Chrome and an A&G 2011.

I didn't buy one but I was surprised to see the markdowns already. I expect that next year. Is anyone else seeing this?

Should I buy one?

Don't make me buy A&G!

Speaking of which, I'm still looking to trade plenty of my A&G for other needs.

Speaking of which, part deux, my cards are packed and unlikely to be available for four or five days, but rest assured I'll still be looking to: finish Kimball Champions, acquire more GQ paper frames, find more Heritage 2011 short prints and see what I need from Topps Chrome (once cards from an upcoming break arrive). In short, I'll be ready to deal again in another week or so.

If I owe you an e-mail, and I know of at least one blogger who asked about some cards, bear with me.

2 comments:

  1. Weird. The Walmart here still has LAST YEAR's A&G at full price. Then again, they went from the beginning of October to the beginning of December without restocking the card aisle. If they'd markdown the A&G here I'd buy some, this year or last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just picked up a 25% off 2011 Topps Chrome Blaster. It's cool that they are already on sale before the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete

Search Me *shrugs*