11.16.2011

2008 Masterpieces Theatre

Editor's Note: This post has been updated with current needs. Thanks Sewing Machine Guy!

I was late to the game when it came to this sharp set. My 20-year card collecting sabbatical meant these cards were fresh and new to me.

I found the set after dropping into various dollar stores: General, Tree and so on. I kept buying them as I just really love 'em. But like I've oft discovered since returning to this hobby early this year, finding the short prints can be a nightmare.

And, so, I call out to the blog world to see if anyone has any of the short prints collecting dust. I suspect not - but why not try, right?

Here's what I need still: 93, 95-102, 104-110, 112-114, 117, 118

In short, plenty. 

Below are a few more images for the uninitiated. Speaking of which, I have dozens of dupes among cards 1-90 should anyone wish to start their own Masterpiece collection. Just ask.


1 comment:

  1. I have a stash. I will dig through it and see if I can help.
    Pisses me off that UD doesn't make baseball cards.

    ReplyDelete

Search Me *shrugs*