7.10.2012

Hello Again + Family (Not Mine) Finds Cardboard Fortune

Hey there! Well, I'm still around and thanks again to those of you who checked in during my absence. No real reason, just seems I needed a breather. I did have a blast with my wife and daughter in Disney World. What a great place for a little girl.

Since starting this blog, I don't think I'd ever let more than a week pass without posting until the past two months. While I've still been keeping an eye on the hobby, I had scaled back purchases for a few months with nothing from 2012 grabbing my attention like what happened last year.

I did finally find myself with some free time on Sunday and thus headed to the local card show. I grabbed some nice vintage and finally picked up a key card I need as I get preciously close to completing 1976. I'll plan to post about some of my finds soon.

I hope to catch up on the blogs in the next few days - and find out, among other things, what folks are saying about A&G 2012. Meanwhile, if I've missed anything awesome in the past two months, please point me to it. Feel free to plug a specific post or two from your blog! Or, I reckon there's probably a new blog or two out there that I've missed.

For now, I'll leave you with this amazing story. I don't know if this is old news for the blog world today, but just in case, I thought it was more than worthy of posting. This town is about an hour or so away from me.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back to blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They talked about the tobacco card find on Sports Center as I was reading about it from your link. I was hoping to find something similar every time I opened a box from my grandma's basement after my wife and I bought her house last summer. Sadly, no such luck. :)
    Glad to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send those Barnstormers back on the road!

    ReplyDelete

Search Me *shrugs*