3.17.2011

Trade Thank You #1

Just wanted to catch up on my "thank yous" as my trading post is now in full swing.

Belated thanks to Mark over at http://www.collectorscrack.blogspot.com/ who sent some great cards to complete our recent deal. Some Cub diamond parallels, a Travis Wood Topps Chrome and several more - including a very neat Tony Perez card apparently pulled from a box of Corn Flakes years ago and rescued by Mark a few years ago from the laundry room of an Alaskan outpost.

Thanks again Mark.

Please feel free, everyone, to check out my trade list - which is growing by the day as I complete my cataloging. I also picked up a blaster of Heritage in a Valdosta, Ga. Wal-Mart - while bored and on the road and without my cards - and I'd be happy to deal many of them for various Reds, Tigers, Cubs - and maybe - White Sox 2011 Heritage that you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Me *shrugs*